Maryville

Jim in Co--  I am a southsider as well.  Originally I am from Mount
Greenwood.  I am rooting for the Sox as well!

It looks like they are closing Maryville down.  Fr. Smith has 60 days to
pack his bags.  160 kids are being displaced.  There does not seem to be
any hope for keeping Maryville open.  It would be nice to see Pete do
something for him.  Maybe Fr. Smith will go on to someplace else where
Pete can help him.  I hope that Pete keeps playing charity concerts for
him, I have been to all five.

How about that new Who album!!!!  I can't wait!

Jim in Chicago

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.