Re: HummingPolice&I'm One with a new material tour

Kevin wrote:
>>Really?
Funny.  I was just thinking the other day that the
opportunity had already been missed.
I think the momentum is now gone....
John's death really derailed things.
Pete's legal troubles, IMO, killed what was left.<<

Good points, those two things surely took some wind
out of the sails.  I was thinking more about the
momentum that has built up in Pete, to write songs and
build his relationship with Roger, who clearly is
ready to go. Pete's gratitude to those who stood by
him is huge (his word) and his having worked on the
5.1 mix of Tommy and had alot of time to think about
the issues behind it and Lifehouse and Operation Ore
must surely have built up some kind of creative
energy.

We'll see. Apparently Eel Pie is abuzz with activity
these days, with word that Pete is now working on a
5.1 surround mix of Quad.  These, coupled with the
TKAA project, surely mean there is enough momentum to
do _something new_.

=====
.
.