Re: You can have your Cake, and eat it too.

In a message dated 9/16/2003 11:05:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Cake also does the song "Short skirt and a long jacket".
They do a rowdy cover of "I will survive."
They are unusual in that they often use a trumpet as a lead instrument, and
their guitar work has a definite country twang.
Yet, they are fast, upbeat, sharp, and at times down right angry.

I am humbled.  I pride myself as knowing at least a little about alot of
types of music, musicians and bands and this is the first I have heard of Cake.
In the olden days, I'd go to Kazaa and get a sample, but after getting a killer
virus from Kazaa and the fear of being sued, I no longer have that luxury.

Thanks for the info.  Now I'll probably hear about "Cake" everytime I turn
around.

:) Jo <expecting someone to lecture me on downloading free music, soooo bring
it on bitch>