Re: Happy Jack/Hummer commercial

> Was watching Michigan whomp on ND today and saw (IMHO) the greatest Who on
> TV commercial yet.
>
> It started with a group of kids building soap box derby cars and then them
> all pulling up to the top of an S shaped hill.
>
> Just as thier ready to start a kid pulls up in his soapbox derby Hummer.
> While it was pretty predictable that the kid in the hummer was going to go
> off road and shourcut the Esses, the action shots of it combined with Happy
> Jack playing the whole time made it the best Who themed
> commercial out there
> today.

This commercial has been out for awhile now.  There is longer version that show the kid building the soapbox hummer.  I guess Pete isn't involved in the current SUV debate, or else he supports consumer's rights to own them by licensing Happy Jack to Hummer.  Anyway, it is a very good commercial and the music is absolutely perfect for it.

Mc