WHO on TV

Was watching Michigan whomp on ND today and saw (IMHO) the greatest Who on TV commercial yet.

It started with a group of kids building soap box derby cars and then them all pulling up to the top of an S shaped hill.

Just as thier ready to start a kid pulls up in his soapbox derby Hummer. While it was pretty predictable that the kid in the hummer was going to go off road and shourcut the Esses, the action shots of it combined with Happy Jack playing the whole time made it the best Who themed commercial out there today.

Don't knwo if it's been mentioned before or not but I also caught a NYPD Blue commercial set to the theme of My Generation. While I like NYPD Blue, My Generation just doesn't fit like it should. I mean who's generation are we talkin bout here? There's 2 maybe 3 different generations of cops on that show.

Ah well, as long as I don't see a 10 minute long NASCAR clip collage set to Who music I'll be happy.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon