Cleveland 9/30/00

My boyfriend tends to be more mushy than I am and for his birthday I decided
I want to give him something all sentimental, mushy and romantic.  And a
lavender polo shirt just didn't seem mushy enough.  I've been thinking for weeks
about what could be all sentimental, mushy and romantic and I've finally decided
I can't get much more sentimental, mushy and romantic than a boot of the
first concert we attended together.  Especially since it was through music that we
first met.

Is there anyone out there with the Cleveland, Gund Arena concert from
September 30th, '00?  Or know where I can find it?  I need it by next Friday.  I
haven't been very good at collecting Who boots, but I do have a collection of
Stones boots.  Or I can do blank cd-rs.

Thanks!

Debbie
Tiger