Re: Getting Into (or sick of) The Who

> John denver and sinatra

Good!  That's what I want to hear!  The odd artists that Who freaks on
this list are into.  I, too, have a couple of John Denver albums & a ton
of Frank Sinatra stuff.

Sinatra, of course, is well-respected but it takes some balls to admit
to liking John Denver.  But I'm a sucker for some of those light-rock
artists from the '70s.  Gordon Lightfoot, Cat Stevens, even Olivia New-
ton-John (Mmmmm....)!  Plus, all those great Top 40 hits from the '70s,
like the ones featured on the HAVE A NICE DAY compilations.  "Convoy,"
anyone?!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope & the
telescope.
   - Theodore Roszak