[pmm@igtc.com: Re: Getting Into (or sick of) The Who]

Yup, I was into Triumph too.  Yes, ELP, ELO, Rush (up to, and including
Hemispheres), Blue Oyster Cult, Genesis
(before Peter Gabriel left,,, they sucked for a while after), Supertramp
(pre Breakfast in America), Kansas, Jethro Tull, the Stones.

Oh, oh, oh,,, wait... I got one!  The Knack!

Ha!  Beat that!

- Paul -