Re: Getting Into (or sick of) The Who

In a message dated 9/10/2003 10:24:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Have any of you had periods when you abandoned The Who?  Weeks or months
when you listened to other artists & set The Who on the backburner?

When I started having my children in '92 and ran a day care in my home, I
wasn't listening to the Who alot.  I honestly thought I'd grown out of my passion
for them.  I thought the one sided love affair was over.

Daltrey came to town a few times and re-kindled that feeling.  I started
listening to their music again.  I fell in love harder then ever and realized this
wasn't a phase, this was going to last the rest of my life.  I stopped
fighting it and just accepted it.  I have never looked back since.........

:)
Jo