Re: Where were you when Keith died?

Driving to university classes - heard it on CKCU or CHEZ FM in Ottawa Ont. Spent the noon hour and after noon in the pub with a friend playing over and over on the juke box - WAY really loud and not letting other people put coins in the box. We drank a lot of toasts to Keith that afternoon.

Missed a few classes too - don't remember what they were.

We discussed it as the end of the Who. A La Led Zep (oops, sorry about the mention here) In retrospect.....at least until Zak and a reborn band without so many issues pulling at them....and then it was a greatest hits parade - with power, energy, and feeling (and some focused anger?) in the 21st century.

Steve in Canada