Where were you when Keith died?

Where were you when Keith died? I was on active duty at Fort Benning, Georgia, attending the Infantry Officers Basic Course when I heard the news. The next week, if I recall correctly, Rolling Stone ran the story and Linda Ronstadt was on the cover. I think I still have the damn'd thing in one of my "memory boxes."

Today I'll play "Bell Boy" and "Now I'm A Farmer" off of Odds and Sods in Keith's memory. Listen to the very bit of "Farmer" when Keith yells, "Somebody...champagne!"

Classic Moon.

Have a nice day, one & all.

Crazy Joe.