[no subject]

Then, to Robert's counter....Roger.  I suck at names, but some "star"
states.."I'll bet Roger Daltrey could kick some serious ass".  He obviously is
one of us intelligent Who fans.  There were some more positive Roger comments,
leading to images of toughness, and culminated by the statement.."you just
can't beat that scream."

Give me loyal, tough, and angry over juice running down my leg, anyday.

Now, over to the guitarists.
Ooooooo, the mysticism of Page.  Right.
Ooooooo, the bow on the guitar raised some mystic images.
Oogady-Boogady-Boooooooooooo.
THE WHOLE BAND IS A COPY-FAKE, PEOPLE!   sorry, Lori.

Then Pete, and his rage.
This brought out some interesting quotes....
First...."Pete Townshend is one of those people who gets quickly pissed off"
<stated with a chuckle>.....it continues....."He's just the kind of guy who
wants perfection and lets all the bull shit around him get him *really*
fucking pissed."

Ok.  Yep.  Fair.

But, then this.....by the guitarist of (blech) Aerosmith...

"Pete Townshend is just pissed that he can't play lead guitar as well as the
others out there, and he let's his anger take him in other directions."

The wife and I cringe.  I let out an audible "ohhhhh".
Then a ...."fuck you."
Then, to my wife,.<with a chuckle>..."he's not totally off base."

The segment ends with some windmilling and jumping Pete.

And *THAT'S*,  the real truth......Ruth.

Kevin in VT