Re: Blisters on your WHAT? Eeewww...

In a message dated 9/2/2003 8:32:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
james.sigel@xxxxxx writes:
I'm quite curious to know what your thoughts are on
this Jo.  Always nice to know what the other side is thinking.  ;-)

I went to the websites, I gave it more thought then I have in my whole life.
No offense to my uncircumcised friends, however, I am glad I live in America
and I prefer the circumcised penis.  I like things to be neat and tidy.  As
far as smegma, well, we *all* want to make sure our genitals are cleaned up
nicely when sharing them with others.  That goes for woman and men, as well as the
snipped and the unsnipped.

I now cringe at the thought of my two boys being circumcised at a few days
old, but I am glad I did it then and didn't wait.  After becoming more educated
on the subject, I don't regret it and would do it again.

I admit, I did give some thought to the question "what would be different
about giving a blow job, or having sex with a partner who is uncircumcised?"

Also, I have never seen a damaged penis either scarred or defective nor have
my gullfriends that I have spoken too.  The bottom line:  As a mother of boys
and as a woman, I think the risk is worth it.

;P

Jo