Blisters on your WHAT? Eeewww...

Yikes!  We'd like to thank you on behalf of ourselves and the group.  We
hope we passed the circumcision.  (loose translation)

>With this, I am going to have mercy on the list.  Anyone who wants to
>receive my side of this dialogue, should it continue, offline, e-mail
>me privately.

Damn.  I'm gone a few days and I miss a chance to talk "weenie" with the
opposite gender.  I'm quite curious to know what your thoughts are on
this Jo.  Always nice to know what the other side is thinking.  ;-)

Jim in Colorado