Re: A who-like tour...

> In my dream - classified as a bad dream - one I woke up from and was
> disturbed by...
<snip>
> 6 way too many empty seats, and people leaving part way through

I've had Who dreams like that.  You're getting ready to see them play at
some weird venue - in my dreams, usually a smallish venue - & there's
hardly anyone there.  Then The Who begins playing & everyone else but
you seems uninterested & bored.  The Who are but a shadow of their true
glory.

> Is there a message?

Yeah, as a Who freak, both consciously & subconsciously, you're fretting
over the future of The Who.  Happens to all of us.

> I gotta say that I hope there is no "Who" tour.

I won't be upset if there isn't.  I'll go see shows if there is.

> But, Please, no more Who - Greatest Hits and Memories.  Gives me bad
> dreams.

I agree.  Another greatest hits tour will border on the bizarre.  I mean,
it's fantastic to see them play live, but if they go out again with the
same worn set-list & one or two "surprises," it's gonna be frustrating.

They have nothing to lose at this point.  Why not take a few chances?

- SCHRADE in Akron

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worship-
ped anything but himself.
   - Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)