Re: New Diary Entry - PT

eh, even I joke about it sometimes. i know he's innocent but i kid about it
anyway cause that's how stupid it is.  I wish everyone could listen to
daltrey's interview on howard stern where he mentioned that the guy who said he didn't
get any e-mails from pete about the porn stuff had to resign from his job
cause of it (something I didn't know).     why don't they joke about gary
glitter's situation? at least they found stuff on HIS computer. and i hear he was
arrested in cambodia for child prostitution stuff?  GEEZ!   such a shame that he
had to tour with the who cause people will see that and make up even MORE
observations.  thought he was cool though.