Re: Is you is or is you ain't a Who fan

> Question...'saved John's ass'? please expand

Jon, if I may.....

There were rumors swirling around the time of the '89 tour saying that
John was in deep financial doo-doo & that Pete partly agreed to the tour
to help out his longtime friend monetarily.

But I remember an article at the time which had a quote by Bill Curbishly
regarding John's supposed money troubles:  "I wish *I* were as broke as
he is," Curbishly said.

So, take those rumors with a grain of salt....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Ignorance is the soil in which belief in miracles grows.
	- Robert G. Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)