Hope I die before '04

>From: Oust_the_pretender <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Is you is or is you ain't a Who fan
>
>I can't find one here except for at the extremely inflated Mall price. I have to wait until next >weekend for my daughter to bring one home when she visits from college.

I see a Father / Daughter activity!
Popcorn?
Joints?  Doh!  ;-o
(just kidding everyone!)

>>What you talkin' about Willis???
>
>The only Californian not running for Governor.

What a circus.

>So if I come to the party but not go to the show, how about that?

Yeah, how 'bout that.
No, not good enough.
There are already plans to drug your ass and drag you in.

>Oh, well, we've established that most music fans don't even know Entwistle's name. So there's
>some truth to that.

WHAT????
NO....WE....HAVEN'T!
Just because Scott refuses to respond to my last post on the matter, doesn't mean it was settled.
He's too busy figuring out his Who/Pete anger, or something.
Now, he doesn't even like the new TKAA!
Is there no pleasing the Senator from Akron??
I hear he was spotted in downtown Akron wearing Kiss makeup.

>I've seen him 5 times. I don't want to see him in a diminished state. I'd rather have great
>memories of the power and majesty.

Well, that blows a bunch of plans.
Hey Scott, we need to re-think things.
I'd hate for you to see Mark now in his diminished state.
I'll go see him quickly so as to experience what's left of his power and majesty.
But, as he grows older, we'll just send him Depends and kick back with our memories of a Mark long past his prime.
Growing old sucks.
We should all just crawl into a hole and die.  Or, at least hope for that.

Kevin in VT