re: Depp as moonie

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:10:14 EDT
From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
Subject: Depp as Moonie

True, Depp is an American but does it count that he lives in France?

I agree that true English accents are preferable, but if you see the movie
Pirates of the Caribbean, you'll see that his accent and his mannerisms
immediately make one think of Keith Moon. It is uncanny. Don't knock it 'til you try
it.

I admit he acts like a "Keith," but it certainly ain't Keith Moon. He mumbles and mugs like Keith Richards. From all my recollections, Moon was more manic, physical and jovial.

-gern

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com