Re: Drawing the line

Sandy:

Only if you'll explain the well going dry. It's not that the well is dry, but
you aren't getting enough water to survive from it. OK, so you either buy
water (released Who archives and updated versions and so on) or you die of
thirst.

As for Aerosmith, well they have to be the stereotypical "Oldies show tour
band and revue" of the Rock era. Used to be the Stones but Aerosmith has beaten
them at their own game, and ironically enough began their existance as a
Stones cover band. Oh, and good one after Lars said "draw the line" as it's one of
Aerosmith's album titles.

Oh I love you guys, you are so analytical (which is good). I would not die of
thirst or buy water, I would have to fix the well. See, if you have the main
parts working well (Rog and Pete) then you fix the rest, the best you can. But
you don't throw out something that is working. These guys are great together.
They are the backbone of the whole group. I am not putting down John or
Keith, my God they can't be replaced, but I still think they can go on. They went
on last year and I loved every minute of it!
You have to give Aerosmith credit. They sound great and I sure hope I have
that energy at that age. If all OUR groups stop, we are left with Backsteet Boys
and I sure don't want to listen to that...do you?......Sandy