PaulonbassPlotLineBOOTS Tour'04

>From: hapijac@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: NewOperaTwinkle
>
>Didn't Paul get recognized many times as a bass player,I mean he is good not
>Entwistle good but good.

Perhaps.  I don't know.  Hmmmmmm?  There's a point there.
But, I think when most people think of Paul, they picture him at the piano singing Let It Be.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Today Is The Day.....
>
>HAPPY 'KIDS ARE ALRIGHT' DVD RELEASE DAY!!

Mine is 'en route!
Should be here today!

>YIPPEE!!

Yahooo!
(enough excitement for ya?)

>From: Ken in MD <seahawkman2001@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: plot line of Boy Who Heard Music?
>
>Thanks, Kevin.  Do you know about when that was
>written?

I don't have the exact date, but I'm thinking sometime late in 2002.  Just shortly before the Ped. thing broke.

>Is this it, from Nov. 2000, during the 3d leg of the
>2000 tour?

No.
It was more specific.
On the lines of going from a written text project....the auto-biography, which stops mid-way through, and transitions into a music album and movie, and when those are complete, transitions back to the last half of Pete's written autobiography.

Wild man, wild.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Those Rat Bastards
>
>How could someone call themselves a Who fan & not have
>a huge collection of bootleg Who CDs?

I have to agree with this.
IMO, it's the boots that represent The Who.
How can you not explore the past?
Understanding the present and the future is *dependant* on understanding the past.

Mark wrote:
> I was not going to say this yet, because I know it's going to upset some
> people, but I am absolutely NOT under ANY circumstances going to see a
> "Who" tour in 2004.

What??
Come on!
What you talkin' about Willis???
The party is all set!!!!!
You're invited!
If you don't show up, I'll.....I'LL......*I'LL*........

still be your friend.

>If they don't call it The Who, that will be different.

You should join us just for the camaraderie, and the good music.

>So which is it?  What's bothering you?  The sound of the band?  Or the name
>of the band?

Yeah!

Kevin in VT