The relevance of sucking and masturbation

>From: Oust_the_pretender <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Is it recycled, for a moment
>
>Kevin:
>
>They don't suck. Unless your definiton of "sucking" is not being as good as Keith and John,

Exactly.

>and that would include everyone,

Exactly.

>so that means we ALL suck.

On bass and drums, yes.

>In one case you may be right

May?  *MAY*???!!!

>>You forget that Tania was a surf lifeguard in OC Maryland, and on The
>
>Actually, I never knew it in the first place.

Short Term Memory loss.  She was actually a National Champion in "Beach Flags".
(proud husband)

>Besides...the BABA Center! It's like being in the mountains with no mountains. Beautiful,
>restful, spiritual...what more could one ask for?

That's the draw.

>Whaddya mean, "the middle?" Zep is a Who wannabe band.

Exactly.  The Who were above Zep in most peoples book.
I'm talking about the mass music listening public.  Not us sophisticates.

>Stones were a white Blues band. The Beatles were a Pop band with mostly SOS "girl, I want to be >your man" songs to their credit.

Yeah, but we have to admit they were/are more popular than our boys.
Even Pete has admitted as much.

>Did they ever write a song about masturbation?

No!  Something vitally relevant to *all* of our lives.
Really.

Kevin in VT