Re: Depp as Moon

Derick Evans wrote:

>Granted, if  D'niro(?) or however you spell it, gets
>to do one he will cast Yanks but i'm sure if Rog gets
>his version done, it will be UK actors.

I agree 100 %.   Our family really took to the Harry
Potter series, to the point of having purchased several
of the books on tape.  The voice they used on the tape
(Jim Dial, I believe) did a wonderful job and his
British accent was - I believe - essential to placing
the story in a proper context within British society.

Since The Who were a VERY British band, I would expectthe same type of treatment. Even if produced in
Hollywood, they should learn the lesson from the
success of Harry Potter series, and more recently with
films such as Bend It Like Beckham (which features
an almost entire British cast).

>As good as you lot are in tinsletown, you still can't
>get the accent quite right.- Dick Van Dyke!!!!

>Nuff said

Yeah! What was Dick thinking anyway?

Joe in Philly