Who Album Of The Week -- "Sell Out"

>From: Keithjmoon70
>Subject: Happy Thanksgiving to all-a y'all
>
>Scott, you should have some (kids that is) while
>you're still able. Right Kevin?

Heh-heh, well nowwww, ya know, hmmmmmm, ..... if'n that's what Cousin Scott
wants to do!

>I bet you wouldn't take a billion dollars
>for your little sprog.

A billion?
Ooooo, man.
You say a billion, right?
<As he goes running out of the room with my cordless mouse!.............;-)

Just coming out of my Thanksgiving haze....
Tri-i-i-*IP*-to-phannnnned.

Had a bit of a rough one last evening, as my Chocolate Lab, Benjamin, went
into full bore convulsions and a seizure.
Our first.
Damn fucking scary, particularly when they're coming out of it and look (and
act) rabid or possessed.
Our Black Lab, Oliver, was beside himself, as were his parents.
The thinking is he got into the neighbors compost pile and some moldy toxic
stuff.
Dog owners beware.

Anywho...
I've been thinking.....
We all listen to music by The Who.
Here we are going about our lives, listening to The Who, and then coming
here to chat about The Who.
What I've never seen on a list is coordination.
I've often been listening to an album and wonder what others think about a
certain part.
Or, wonder if it's a high-point of the album to others too.
Or, wish I could ask a question about a certain part, but don't because it
would require someone to go and listen themselves.

So, with that in mind, I'd like to propose.........a "Who Album Of The Week"
series.
Simply, where an album (official releases, or "must have" boots) are
announced, and then all go and listen to that album during the course of the
week.
If you don't have the boot, then it's a good way to learn which ones you
really *should* have, and could potentially set up a trade (or, B&P with
some kind soul).
You don't have to go running to listen, and you can listen in a speed or way
that suits your schedule.
Listen once, or multiple times.

Discussions can follow if you're inclined (hopefully!).
At the very least, you'll know that dozens, if not hundreds of fellow Who
fans are listening to the same album/songs at the same time that you are.
Got a question?
What better time to ask then right when a whole bunch of who-heads have
listened to what you're asking a question about???

It's never been done before, that I know of.
I have no idea if or how this will work, and really, who cares.
I'm thinking that changing the "Who album of the week" should happen on
Fridays, so that people can start listening on the weekends (when posting is
naturally sparse), and early the following week.
But, again, who knows.  We'll play that by ear.  Maybe the "Who Album Of The
Week (c)" stays the same until discussion dies.
Who knows!  Whooo Hooo!

If I may, to get the ball rolling, my choice for "Who Album Of The Week (c)"
Or, at least the album *I'll* be listening to, and wondering if I'm all
Sell Out.
Here's hoping a song or two off that album will cheer someone up.

Sell Out !

Kevin in VT