Re: Best On, Worst On

Who's Next?

Best:   Baba!   Like Kevin said.  It is a special code for hard-core
fans.   If I were playing the part of an evil scientist in some B movie,
and I had an army of sleeper agents ready to go to work, my
activation signal would be the opening of BOR.   They'd go about
smashing things I guess.  ;-D

Worst:   Based on skip-ahead experience alone, it is Bargain.   Sorry
in advance to all those K-mart, blue-light-specials out there, but Bargain
is the worst track on an album with probably all good tracks (some great,
a few simply outstanding).   Sorry Bargain, I know I'm worth nothing without
you!

Joe in Philly