who DVD idea (plus a note to schrade)

with the release of that new rolling stones Live DVD package of their last
tour (only at best buy by the way), i've decided to propose an idea of my own
for a who DVD of the same sort.  (mind you, its just an idea):

"the who Live" (working title)

disc 1: "QUADROPHENIA"

- "quadrophenia" Live at madison square garden 1996 (i've seen pro-shot clips
of one of these shows. a full one should be out there SOMEwhere)
- interviews w. roger daltrey and pete townshend (from 1996. the interviews
that were seen on vh1 that year) w. additional unseen concert footage from the
1996-1997 tour. (ABC "in concert" aired some of the L.A. show and perhaps some
footage from the prince's trust performance. or perhaps the full quad
performance should be from the prince's trust and the MSG clips should be here?)

disc 2: "TOMMY"

- "tommy" Live at the universal amphitheater w. special guests. 1989
- interviews and universal amphitheater rehearsal footage (it does exist)
- "the who's tommy: the amazing Journey" 1994 documentary

disc 3: "the stadium show"

- Live at giants stadium 1989
- 1989 tour press conference footage (it does exist somewhere)
- bonus performances from selected shows on the 89 tour (houston, cleveland,
etc. songs that don't appear in the giants stadium show)
**easter egg! (pete smashing his guitar in London following roger's walk off
the stage. this footage does exist although its cam shot)

disc 4: "the arena show"

- Live at the palace of auburn hills in detroit. 6/27/00
- pete's detroit video diary  (the footage that appeared on his website)
- interview with roger daltrey (filmed on the trump tower rooftop in NYC in
2000. the footage that dosen't appear in the royal albert hall DVD)
**easter egg! (pete smashing his guitar at Jones beach)

disc 5: "the club show"

- Live at the house of blues in chicago. 1999
- "eddie vedder and the who" (a new interview w. eddie where he talks about
his connections with the who including some additional "unseen" footage.
perhaps clips from his and pete's performance at the house of blues earlier that
year or perhaps outtakes from the royal albert hall rehearsal footage or maybe
some other stuff we don't know about. ::wink::   )

disc 6: "the amphitheater show"

- Live at the tweeter center in camden. 7/27/02
- "a who day" documentary  (rehearsal footage for the 2002 tour, aka the
final document of the who with John entwistle)
- footage from the hollywood bowl and vegas shows  (the first show without
John and the show that took place where John died.  news cameras documented some
of the hollywood bowl show although i'm not too sure about the vegas one,
although there's a very nice cam shot of it available)

so, this is my idea.  might sound stupid, or a bit stupid, but it should
leave ya thinking. ; )

note to schrade: i KNOW that i taped the BTM with sinead but last i looked, I
couldn't find it. i'll try again though. maybe something I missed.

"these are the things I think about when i'm home all alone and the
television is broken" - george carlin

"an eye for an eye will make us all blind" - gandhi