Re: Barbing O'Reilly

> Because it is totally irrelevant.  You ever get
> drunk or high and do something stupid?

Mc:

No. And if I did, having people hit me in the face
goes beyond most "stupid drunk" things. It does, in
fact, go to the way someone thinks. If you're trying
to make a point like, say, O'Reilly fans get drunk and
ask people to hit them in the face, I'm willing to go
along with that.

> Does illegal
> drug use (something far worse than I ever did), for
> example, disqualify one from having a legitimate
> political opinion?

Of course not. But doing something illegal is not the
same as doing something utterly stupid and senseless.

> people here might find it in some way humorous.

Yeah, ha ha, someone call 9/11 there's a freak here!

> Ah, I see.

Not really. Not at all, actually.

> PS- What does unemployment rate measure, again?

I've established that it's too complex for you to
comprehend, so why go into it again?

> Of course I'm not gay

Jo:

Who said anything about "gay?" Bisexual is good
enough.

> I thought of MC!
> A 30-something trend setter!

Kevin:

OK, you win, the world is going to Hell. "Don't give
me no hand me Mc world..." See what a culture of
violence gets you?

> I've always been curious about what it would be like
> to open mouth kiss Sinead O'Connor.  Mmmmmm.....

Scott:

Hey, if you're going to go there...Catherine Zeta-Jones.

=====
Just say Yes to Wes!

        Cheers         Mark Leaman