What's Your Who Equity?

Hey,

Was polled by Mrs. Joe in Philly about what Who CDs I still need.   A) I like
that she knows that I don't want ties or shirts, and B) She recognizes this
Who affinity as *need* not *want* .   It's so choice!

So I got to thinking about how much money I have tied up in The Who
over the years in terms of Albums, Posters, CDs, Concerts, Travel,
Food, Beverages, etc.

I come up with over $2,000.   This doesn't count the man (person) hours
spent on the Internet, or lists such as this, or the amount of time just
zoning out *only* listening to music.

This may be peanuts compared to other folks who faithfully go to every
show on a tour, but it's a serious amount of money when you think
about it.

All of these expenses only appreciate in value since I have no regrets
and would do it again gladly.   Perhaps I would have paid more for
better seats too!

What's Your Who Equity?

Joe in Philly