WHOFandom Sucking

	>From: "jacqueline"
	>Subject: WHOFandom Sucking
>
>I just read almost all of your post

<GASP!>
What, are you skimming??
Shame on you!

>I also think it DOES suck being a WHO Fan sometimes.
>
>For me, those times are when one of them fucking dies.

Well, you raise a very valid point on the degrees of "sucking".
But actually, while John's death was one of the darkest days for me as a Who Fan, it didn't suck being a fan (for me).
My fandom was at an all time high.
I'm not sure the depression, the utter shock, and then the emotional release the next morning while still lying in bed effected my fandom.  It just sucked that we lost such a great bass player, and person.  The "what could have been" factor also sucked.

>Bwaahhhaaaahaaaahahahahahahahah!!!  Ah gad.....that's funny!

<snicker>
I love making believe!
In imagination/cyber land, you can make Pete say anything!

>>"Yep, they know. Being a Who fan can suck some times."
>
>Well I am glad they know, I just think it really only sucks when one of them
>dies.  I have *not* gotten over John's death.  I do not know that I will,
>really.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm feeling.
It's been kind of a bad dream ever since the day John died.
One thing after another.