WHOFandom Sucking

Kevin Wrote:

Man, being a Who fan can suck at times.

Hi Kevin;

I just read almost all of your post and I wanted to tell anyone who was
interested that Yes, I also think it DOES suck being a WHO Fan sometimes.

For me, those times are when one of them fucking dies.

"Scott?  This is Pete. Shut the fuck up, stop being such a bleeding puss,
and defend my honor. After all, I don't have a problem with it.  Why do you?
Here, kiss my ring. "

Bwaahhhaaaahaaaahahahahahahahah!!!  Ah gad.....that's funny!

"Yep, they know. Being a Who fan can suck some times."

Well I am glad they know, I just think it really only sucks when one of them
dies.  I have *not* gotten over John's death.  I do not know that I will,
really.

gotta go to work.

jacqueline