Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

> That reminds me of when my youngest son was about 5 and while playing with
> his truck by the porch he was singing: "We are defenders. We are the free..."
> and didn't know I could hear him.

Yeah, I don't know what that means.

;-o

> I think this is a classic case of Pete doing whatever he wants to do. He's
> never exactly been a people pleaser.  He's an edgy dude and pushes stuff.  It
> seems as though he may be so mad at the ones that accused him of such things
> that he may have pushed this title even more just to show them that they didn't
> affect him artistically, -where no one can control him.

A. Nice to have you back, Jon.  I hate it when you're absent for days at a time.

B. I like your succinct summary, saying "this is a classic case of Pete doing whatever
he wants to do."  Deep down, I believe that.  I just still worry about public perception.

C. Maybe there *was* sense of anger about the decision - a kind of  "Ha ha, this'll
fuck with 'em." reaction.  I think Kevin kind of leans that way.  (Hey now!)

D.  I just want The Who & Pete to be loved, that's all.

- SCHRADE in Akron