Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

Mc wrote:

> You missed my whole point....

No.....I didn't miss your point.

You want Pete and The Who to be *clean* so they can
regain their place on top of the rock/music world, so you can continue to
cover their songs and be proud that you are a winner.    I get it, man!

This ideological move on Pete's part is what makes me so proud to
be one of his fans.   What can I say?  I'm a boy!

Jon wrote:
> I think this is a classic case of Pete doing whatever he wants to do. He's
never exactly been a people pleaser. He's an edgy dude and pushes stuff. It
seems as though he may be so mad at the ones that accused him of such things
that he may have pushed this title even more just to show them that they didn't
affect him artistically, -where no one can control him.

Jon:

Boy, I have to agree with you there o'boy!
Was your son just a handsome boy, or a really good looking boy?

Seriously, your description of Pete being an "edgy dude" had
me smiling.   I dig that about Pete.

Without going too much off topic, I will propose a few thoughts
here that I'm certain you can relate to.

I wonder if some of the early Christians were pissed that
Jesus went poking his way into the temple and got himself
in trouble with the high priests and all.  They were probably
like, "Jesus, why do you have to be so pushy, and make all those
dudes in power feel uneasy?   I mean, people like you and want
to follow you, and then you go and surrender yourself to the
authorities.  Are you self-destructive or what?"

Joe "a boy" in Philly