Re: Real good looking boy... BAD IDEA

> Regarding Pete's new post......
>
> This all sounds good to me.  Pete sounds upbeat.  It's a
> good day.
>
> Jo :)

It's great to hear about the ongoing work, BUT someone has to tell Pete that they absolutely cannot release a song song called Real Good Looking Boy in the wake of Pete's legal troubles.  It'll be a huge punch line for asshole comedians and joke fodder for the rest of the public.  It's a REALLY bad idea.  Just call the song something else, regardless of the context within the concept.  It's like the album story, the boy who heard music.  If it's released it should be The ONE who heard music, or something to that effect.  I don't think people realize that the Pete/porn issue is hovering just beneath the surface of the public consciousness, and will be re-awakened with a vengeance if some considerations aren't made.

Mc