The Shout Who Convention 2003 and the TCT

Hi everyone, just to let you all know we ended up with #2000 in cash,
John's Who by Numbers print donated by Cy Langston and Laura from
Walnut Street Gallery) and a pair of John's trousers (circa early
70's kindly donated by Dougal Butler)

I will be handing all of the above over to Simon Davies at the
Teenage Cancer Trust sometime in the next couple of weeks.

There WILL be something on the TCT website we are waiting for our
publicist (yes he knows who he is ) to forward the report and I will
put this with a couple of photos and it will all be on line soon.

Thanks to everyone who helped, attended, performed etc etc we couldnt
have done it without you all.:D:D:D:D:D

See you March 29th at the Royal Albert Hall and De Hems

Ron, Andrew, Crewey, Mike, Jens and Derick :D

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
We have drums everywhere. As they
go to the dressing room, please say an incredible
thank you to The Who."
                                  Compere Jeff Dexter
                                         The Oval 18/9/71