Real Good Looking Boy?

 http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=71&zone=diary
Looks like we're on. Roger and I met today for a chat and we are definitely
going to play on the day of the 150th anniversary of The Royal Albert Hall
on March 29th. We will perform something quite surprising I think.

We also finished our recording of my song REAL GOOD LOOKING BOY. Roger has
been singing it to his mates all over the USA while shooting the History
Channel special this summer. We did it in a fairly raw form, but it brought
together the band from last year's tour (apart from Pino who is out with
Simon and Garfunkel - Greg Lake filled in beautifully. Smashing fellow).
Zak, Rabbit and my brother Simon played brilliantly and Roger and I were
bloody useless. But what do you expect of two such creaky old tossers?

I am back in my own studio again preparing songs and visual material for
some kind of future project, which I hope will provide a pathway of some
kind for Roger and me in the future.

Whatever happens, Roger and I are facing our 'new' Everly Brothers format
with excitement and trepidation. I sense great chaotic madness ahead.......

Is that good?