And the beat goes on.......

>From: Oust_the_pretender <bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: The Never-ending story
>
>> Caps is yelling.
>
>But not when I do it.

<sigh>

>> Asleep at the wheel?
>
>I'm not really a Country music fan.

That was a reference to Suicidal Tendencies.
Come on, Mark!

>Matt will quickly see his insanity. And if he doesn't,
>then why should we care?

Matt was there, along with other non-igtc listers.
Scott's and then my replies were not like "I didn't bla, bla, bla", they were more in defense of igtc, as in "no one on igtc or any other list..."
By that point, Matt was trying to calm things down.  He had a post review lock, meaning any further posts on the subject were reviewed by him first.
Apparently, he felt our clarifications were justified and needed.

>No, I pointed out that to believe he posted to hide
>strongly suggested that one has to believe he is
>hiding THAT...since THAT is the subject of the post.

Clear as mud.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Who done it?
>
>Fuck you, Kevin.  (Man, that feels good.)

Hey!

Kevin in VT