Re: Who done it?

Kevin wrote:

>Reeeaaaaalllly?
>Hmmmm, doesn't sound like Mark agrees with you on that point.
>You know, how Pete has always been inconsistent?

I think Pete has gone back on his word, and has changed
his opinion on issues.

>Are you starting up the discussion again on how statements
>about what Pete did don't jive?
>;-)

No, no, ...no. NO!

>So, which is it???
>Inconsistent, or a careful word crafter????

I'll take *careful word crafter* for $200.    I don't mean he is
practicing to deceive, but he seems to do this naturally and
probably subconsciously.  He speaks and writes in riddles somewhat
like Yoda.   If one doesn't follow him carefully, (I'm not implying
that you don't) the wrong meaning can be surmised.

Again, I'm just speculating here and connecting the dots.  As far
as I'm concerned, Pete's problems led him to seek help, that led him
to overcome, which led him to support and provide help for others,
which led him to realize and come to grips with the cause of his
problems, and led him to conduct research.

This all can coincide with the writing of his autobiography.

>I agree with you, BTW.

Excellent!   Can I have your support for my aspirations at
being list poster of the month then?

Joe in Philly