Who done it?

>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: A bit of perspective
>
>Well said, Kevin.

Happens now and then.  ;-)

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Ped Discussion
>
>Kevin:
>
>I don't believe it implies this clearly.

I hear ya.  But, in the absence of any specific information, it does leave one with that impression.

>All we have is the fact that
>Pete is a clever man, and if ever a man chose his
>words carefully, the worlds best rock song-writer
>would.

Reeeaaaaalllly?
Hmmmm, doesn't sound like Mark agrees with you on that point.
You know, how Pete has always been inconsistent?
Are you starting up the discussion again on how statements about what Pete did don't jive?
;-)
So, which is it???
Inconsistent, or a careful word crafter????

I agree with you, BTW.

>From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Ped Discussion
>
>I felt like I had read that, too, but couldn't place it.

Upon reflection, I seem to remember a tid-bit on this slant too.  But......

>Does it matter?

No. Exactly why, if true, it didn't make an impression on me.
The overriding impression left was that it was his grandmother.
But, I can see how that may not be the case.

>I don't think it does matter to this discussion.

It's irrelevant to that discussion, unless you're publishing a thesis or some other official document.
Kane mentions not having the time to research it, and he rarely posts.
I dare say that if he posted on a regular basis, pressed for time, like most of us, a few technical inaccuracies, not relevant to the discussion, would slip out on his watch as well.

Kevin in VT