Re: Ped Discussion

In a message dated 11/11/2003 2:59:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<I definitely don't know why I was so sure that it wasn't his Grandmother.
<The vast majority of references I've seen just say "while in the care of his
<maternal Grandmother," while many news reports said "by his Grandmother,"
<although I couldn't locate a definitive direct quote, either way.

<Jim M

While surfing around this weekend, I came across a quote, by Pete, that said
"sexually abused by grandmother".  I am back tracking all of the places I
remember going, but haven't located it yet........still looking though.

I know I have also heard it happened *while in the care of his grandmother*,
but I have NEVER heard it was by a male friend of his grandmother.  But, who
knows?

Jo