Re: Eminence Front

	>From: Alan McKendree
	>Subject: Re: Eminence Front
>
>John reclaimed it for his own during the JEB shows in October 2001. They played "Love is a Heart >Attack" and during the jam/break in the middle segued into the isolated "Eminence Front" >synthesizer track on tape, brought in the rest of the band and jammed on "Eminence Front" for a >while, then went back into the last verse of "Heart Attack". The rhythm's the same, and the effect is really quite remarkable.>

Ahhhh, I remember it well.
Up here in VT, standing about 3 feet in front of me.  Bjorn standing next to me with a stinky cigarette butt in his pocket.  ;-)

What *was* cool, was when John took a smoke break, we all in the front row joined him!  It was like a private smoking party with John.  I think he got a kick out of that.  Got that sly smile of his shot our way.

Kevin in VT