Re: Eminence Front

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: Eminence Front
>
>Kevin:
>While I like EF - a lot,

EF Hutton?
JIM!
Another joke to lighten the mood!
Are you starting to see the light now??!!!

 >I do not regard it as the best
>track on It's Hard.

Well, but, what I've always wanted to know is.....what do you know anyway?
;-) (obvious sign that above is a joke.)

>This is where Chris Charlesworth
>and I disagree.

<GASP!>

> If you're in Chris' camp on this issue,
>then I disagree with you too.

Wha-Wha-What??!!

> Take that!  &:-P

Harder, harder!
What's that on your head?
A bad comb over?

I'm not sure if EF is my favorite track.
I love "I've known no War" too.
There's something about EF though.
Right after John's death, EF brought back the most vivid memories of John.
Or, was it that it made John's absence so blatantly obvious.
Who knows.
It's a great song.
It's Hard the album has a special place for me too.
Used to listen to it a ton in college.

And, I don't consider the album "insipid" as Mr. Charlesworth does.
But, just for shits and giggles, here's what he writes about Cry if You
Want.......

"The final studio song The Who would record as a group for almost ten years
is an unmelodious piece about past indiscretions with a difficult tempo that
features military drum patters to build up the drama.
Just as forgettable as so many other songs on this weak, insipid album."

Damn!
You and Chris should duke it out!
He's calling you out, Joe!
Fight, fight, fight, fight,!

I think Chris was smoking crack or something.

Kevin in VT

Kevin in VT