Re: Deluxe Tommy

> Even if the sound really is better on the '96 CD, and
> it certainly does contain the liner notes I'm missing,
> I'd never trade up my old CD; this was my first Who
> album after all, and only cost me $8 in a vintage
> music store!

My first Who album was a cheapo, early '80s, MCA vinyl copy
of LIVE AT LEEDS without, of course, any inserts.  But, it was
my first.  So I know how you feel.  In my collection it will always
remain.

But don't feel like you shouldn't purchase *another* version of
TOMMY, Anna.  Your first TOMMY will forgive you!  Think
of it as getting him a playmate!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron