Re: Can we see the real Pete??

In a message dated 11/2/2003 1:56:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
And why is it wrong for me to discuss such matters which Pete himself has ad-
dressed via comments made explicitly *to* his fans *on* his website?
Scott:

It's not wrong.  Pete is a guy you/we admire and you just want to know what
is really going on.  Right?

People are all different and our backgrounds are different.  We tend to want
others to "think like us" because it comes so natural, because we can
understand our own points of view.

On the other hand, there are real idiots out there that have twisted motives.