Re: Can we see the real Pete??

> Us fans, think that we know Pete so well, that we know what he thinks, what
> he worries about, what he feels about the past, present and future.  But, the
> plan fact of the matter is, we don't know, unless we know him personally and he
> has spoken to us directly.

Jo, Pete has established a *website* to do just that:  to speak to us fans directly.
To now say that we shouldn't look for real meaning in his diary posts just because
we don't know him intimately is quite absurd.

There was no *interpretation* needed in his diary post entitled "Detail."  It wasn't
some allegorical story which could've lent itself to false assumptions.  Pete was
stating facts - to his fans! - in order to clear up what he saw as false statements
regarding his pedo-mess.

I just don't see the logic in your argument.  Are we just supposed to ignore Pete's
diary posts & not discuss them because we don't go sailing with him, or occasionally
have lunch with him?

Should we not articulate our feelings regarding his diary posts just because we're
not *related* to Pete?

Why is Pete speaking to me (through his diary posts) if not to help me *better*
understand what he thinks & feels?

And why is it wrong for me to discuss such matters which Pete himself has ad-
dressed via comments made explicitly *to* his fans *on* his website?

- SCHRADE in Akron