question for AEB and Jo's comments

> Yes, I am prone, sober or not, to bouts with depression, having lost, over
> the last
> 3 1/4 years, my wife, my home, my financial integrity, suffered a stroke
> making it
> impossible for me to work further in my chosen profession,
> Law,

Hey, I thought you were a practicing paralegal?  Were you a lawyer prior to your stroke?

As for this tiff with Johanna, I was taking her apology as a tongue in cheek way of extending an olive branch, until the end when I interpreted it as a bit sarcastic.  I don't think she meant any harm, however, just went that one little un-funny step too far in trying to make light of the situation.

Mc

Mc