Re: Paul and Russia's health care

Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoW!!!!!! Paul McCartney ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoooooooooW!!!!! Yeh he DOES ROCK, oh man DOES HE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Hm.
Bjorn - if yar reading, I do hope ya enjoy it in Dublin! For it`s awfully
enjoyable. In all the places that are on the list of the tour the program of
the concert is the same. He does beatles songs, opening up with "Hello
Goodbye" from "Magical Mystery Tour" and wings songs, and also some stuff
from "Driving Rain", mostly dedicated to his beloved Heather whom we didn`t
get to see but i know she was somewhere there sitting in the front row. Well
anyways the choice of songs was perfect and they were marvelously played!
And the band he has!!!!! I`ve seen it on TV coupla times, but to see`em
live! Well. Unlike most of you guys I`d never seen any of those big stars
who "wrote the soundtrack of my life" - so for me it wasn`t just a good show
worse ten times more the money i had paid for it, but something much more
special. I`m 24 now, and when I was 12 there was a rumour Paul McCartney was
coming. But at that time, in 1990, it was a crazy thing to talk of, like
well, something that will never happen. He didn`t come then, and the
newspapers put it as if he was too old to travel to a big and dangerous
country like Russia (too old at 48, eh... ;-) and a Ruissian reporter went
to his (Paul`s) estate in England and then wrote about him as a sick elderly
man who finds difficulty in stepping over twigs and leaves on the path in
his garden - hah hah again. That article stank and aroused pity to the
athour. Later it turned out Paul DID have reasons for not going, something
almost political - and so we "lost him" and every hope to ever see him -
those were the times when such things seemed impossible. However the rumour
sprang up now and then. Then he said he was not planning to go on tours ever
again. Then... Years passed, and this time when we heard he was coming we
understood it was no joke. Especially when they started selling the tickets.
And it was a treat!!!!! Hey, what i really liked is that it was really an
international event - we were standing there, singing all together, on the
Red Square, people from all over  the world - those who stood near me spoke
German, English and French, and as I stood close enough to hear what they
were saying, I learnt they`ve seen a lot of musicians, but this was going to
be a special event for them, as they happened to see Paul McCartney in
Russia LIVE!!! (Certainly people talked only before the show, and during the
show almost everybody sang - only in English!!! ;-) Well. It`s good Paul`s
Back To The World.
And this was a faithful narrative of my having seen Paul McCartney, and now
I must be off to work and when I get back I`ll tell you about health-care in
Russia. Cheers! ----- Original Message -----