Re: Why to Rolling Stone?

> Everyone had their own personalized contribution to the list. If I might say so, yours is emotion, Kevin.

That implies Kevin doesn't use his brains, & nothing could be further from the truth
P.S. This isn't actually a slight. Emotional quotient (EQ) is considered a better indicator of success in life than Intelligence quotient (IQ). Kevin seems very well-adjusted and successful, and as I said, he provides a very good reading on the emotional content of Who matters that others of us (eh-hem) might miss. He's also very group-oriented, which is generally a plus in social matters.

Are you embarrassed yet, Kevin? ;)

The truth is, everyone is a valuable member of this group and should be able to post their thoughts and feelings without feeling unwanted. There's been entirely too much conflict lately, and too little Who content. Let's talk about something else, okay?

Did everybody read the Shaw diary? Like that about The Who setting a standard? Who started the idea of tour diaries on the internet, BTW? Did everyone think of it at once? Was Pete an early pioneer?

Who all is going to watch Willie Nelson's birthday party tonight? Will Roger and Pete be smashing a guitar to celebrate their 70th birthdays?

keets