Re: Why to Rolling Stone?

Guess I'll start pointing out Scott's intelligence, clearly making it known
that I feel he is somehow more intelligent than you or others.
If I could break in here, it's not Scott's intelligence we notice so much, but his wit. :)

Everyone had their own personalized contribution to the list. If I might say so, yours is emotion, Kevin. You're a wonderful barometer of the pressure Who fans might be under at any given time. :)

>I really like Scott, and you as well, so I
>just stopped.

No, you didn't.
You just changed your strategy.
I guess we can say everyone has a life strategy, but if we cool the strife a little, then there's no real need to bring it out here. As Joe pointed out, we're supposed to be friends, so there's no need for constant defence, or even choosing up sides. I'd expect different people to take different sides in any particular discussion, but that doesn't mean they won't be on your sides in the next one.

Yeah, well, Mark thinks *I'm* a genius. But, he's not going out to form the
Kevin in VT fan club.
And what do you think Mark was saying by calling *me* genius?
That Jim was a genius too?
If you believe that, I've got some swamp land............

Do you get it now?

>UnGowa!

Praise be?
I think it translates as "Let's move on." Not a Johnny Weissmuller fan?

keets