Re: Why to Rolling Stone?

Pete is the one wearing the hot shoes. Not one of us could possibly come
close to imagining what he has really gone through this year anyhow. So, I
support him and do my part on the outside until he normalizes. I don't think that
it is appropriate for us to require anymore from him at this time. When a
friend gets devastated, the other friends should give them some slack. Pete was
deeply hurt.

But I do think that Keets just happens to be a genius. (Nothing personal :-)
Thanks, Jon. You're so sweet. :) You have totally failed to notice that I'm scattered and not detail oriented at all.

UnGowa!
Hmmm. All this time I thought it was "Ungawa." Any third parties have a good ear for movie dialog?

:)
keets