Re: Rog and Kathie Lee

> Does anyone remember.......back in 1993 I believe, when Roger's solo
"Rocks
> In The Head" came out and he actually had a song on there that was getting
some
> good airplay.........."Days of Light."

Funny you remember Kathie Lee's attempt at singing backup.  I can't recall
if that was his first or second appaearence.  I remember the his 1st
appearence because
Roger said "shit" not once but twice live on air much to
Kathie Lee's horror  "you can't say that!"  "What? Shit"
was his classic reply.  It was bleeped on the time delayed
west coast broadcast.  I couldn't believe they had him back.

Bruce